ABI Resources is urgently seeking for Offshore Diving Superintendent/Supervisor/Specialist to work in Angola Offshore.
Term: Rotational 28 days on /28 days off (Night Shift)
• Professional Experience (years): minimum 15 years of experience
• Experience in similar position (years): more than 10 years of experience
• Diving qualifications: Air Diving Supervisor, IOGP client Rep course, Diving System Assurance Certificate;
• HSE: BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training)
• Onboard on Diving Support Vessel, responsible that all diving activities are performed by the Contractor in compliance with relevant Company rules and standards.
• Ensure that diving equipment has been satisfactorily audited and all divers have the relevant certificates and ensure that the level of supervision is in place
• Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, and prior to starting any dive, check any relevant work permit has been issued.
• The service holder is also accountable for adhering to H3SE rules and ensuring their application within his scope of responsibility.
Candidates with relevant experience please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org