One of the leading Oil & gas company is having an urgent opening for “Field Senior Turbine Technician-Offshore based” in United Arab Emirates.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing turbo-machinery teams preferably in O&G industry
• Expertise in reading engineering drawings, interpreting tolerances and applying them in the execution of jobs
• Proven hands-on experience in servicing/repairing Rotating Equipment (Turbo-compressors, Turbo-pumps, Turbo-generators,.) with good track records in O&G facilities.
• Possess proven leadership and people management skills
• Mentoring/coaching experience
• Competent in the use of SAP in Maintenance activities
• Able to demonstrate understanding of maintenance procedures and planning systems
• Sound knowledge of PTW, safe work practices, hazard assessment and risk management
• Computer literate, fluent in written and spoken English
• Proven ability to work in multi –disciplinary teams and stay focussed on delivery of tasks within schedule and cost.
Period required : Two (2) years with possible extension(s).
Work Rotation cycle : 29 days on duty / 27 days off-duty.
If you feel suitable please forward the updated resume to (email@example.com)