We are looking for a HSE Engineer (Male) for our project at Tando Adam, Sindh.
Requirement: Bachelors degree in Energy & Environment
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years
– familiar with HSE rules of Oil and Gas fields
– develop, maintain and implement HSE procedures on site
– able to identify and assess risks prior to execution of job with team
– report and investigate incident and anlayse root cause
– conduct In-house training sessions such as First Aid, Fire Fighting (Basic Awareness), Hazard Identification, Working at Height, Energy Isolation, confined space etc.
– previous training would be an advantage
– conduct regular safety inspection and audits
– Driver’s License required for Defensive Driving
Application Deadline: 14th December, 2018
Please send your CV to: