Bureau Veritas Kazakhstan Industrial Services is looking for suitable candidates for below position:
Lead Instrumentation and Controls Engineer.
Related experience required:
• Degree in Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering with 10-12 years of experience. Minimum 8 years’ experience at senior/lead engineer position.
• Strong knowledge of Conceptual Design, FEED and Detailed Engineering of Oil /Gas/ Petrochemicals Processing facilities
• Proficient to the codes and standards in the oil and gas industry i.e. API, BS, ISO, ASME, ANSI, IEC, ISA, IEEE, etc.
• International project experience & multi-cultural environment.
• Experience in the chemical / petrochemical project environment
• Experience from the owner side as opposed to EPC or EPCm experience is preferred.
• Experience in working with large EPC contractors.
• Experience in technical reviews (PFD, P&ID, HAZOP, 3D Model) of large, complex facilities is essential.
• International project management environment.
• English-fluent (must)
Please send CV to Anara.Adilova@kz.bureauveritas.com and in the subject line, please indicate the position for which you are applying. Position is for Western expats, Asian expats, CIS expats (Kazakhstan, Russia, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, etc.)