Urgent requirement for a leading company in Saudi Arabia
(((( Indians onlyyy )))
1. QA/QC Inspector (Welding)/ (Piping)
• QC Inspectors shall have min 3 yrs working exp in the construction of Petrochemical, Refinery and Oil & Gas field. Shall be fully conversant with Industry Standards and perform a variety of inspection functions.
• Inspector shall be certified as an American Welding Society CWI, CSWIP 3.1 Certified Welding Inspector or approved equivalent. shall have a demonstrated background and knowledge of codes such as ANSI B 31.3, 31.4 and 31.8, ASME Section V and IX, API 620 and 650, AWS D1.1, required for the execution of the work.
• Should have knowledge of all ASME codes including B 31.3, 31.4, 31.8 etc. Know various pipe fittings used including different kinds of valves, flanges etc. good experience in conduction Hydrostatic testing, witnessing and certifying the same.
• Aware of different types and classification of piping materials, gaskets, valves, supports and fittings. should have knowledge of non-metallic piping, its materials inspection and testing. Knowledge of the contents of the test package before testing and the significance is a must.
• Preferably with Aramco, Sadara, Satorp or Rabigh approvals.
• AGE LIMIT 40 yrs
Kindly send cv at email@example.com