Seven Generations Energy Ltd. is an independent, publicly-traded energy company focused on the development and value optimization of high-quality, tight-rock, natural gas resource plays. Seven Generations differentiates itself through its core attributes: the quality of its liquids-rich asset, large resource size, desirable location and market access, a high degree of operational control, proven and innovative technical execution and unique operating approaches.
Seven Generations is successfully developing its early-stage, multi-decade core development – the Kakwa River Project. This large-scale, liquids-rich Montney natural gas property, covering more than 500,000 net acres, is located about 100 kilometres south of the company’s operations headquarters in Grande Prairie, in northwest Alberta.
Seven Generations employs long-reach horizontal drilling to produce low-supply cost resources of natural gas, condensate and natural gas liquids. In alignment with its code of conduct, Seven Generations differentiates itself by supporting an open and competitive business environment where only those who best serve their stakeholders can expect the support required to thrive over the longer term. Seven Generations’ corporate headquarters are in Calgary and its shares trade on the TSX under the symbol VII.
Full Time Employee
3 days agoRequisition ID: 1096
Employment Opportunity – Grande Prairie, Alberta
Production Foreman (1 position)
Seven Generations Energy Ltd. (“7G”) is a low-supply cost energy producer dedicated to stakeholder service, responsible development and generating strong returns from its liquids-rich Kakwa River Project in northwest Alberta. 7G’s corporate office is in Calgary, its operations headquarters is in Grande Prairie and its shares trade on the TSX under the symbol VII. Seven Generations differentiates itself based on key strategies: low supply cost through innovation, financial sustainability, market access and stakeholder service as defined in 7G’s Guiding Principle – Stakeholder Service.
Production Foreman (10 + years of experience)
Do you have significant production foreman experience, along with strong leadership abilities? Do you want the opportunity to join 7G’s fast-pace, highly efficient Production Operations team? Working amongst 7G’s teams in its Grande Prairie office, you will manage daily activities of supervising operations in accordance with company management systems and Alberta legislation to ensure execution of operations in a safe environment
As a production foreman, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Delivery of safe, value-added work practices in area of responsibility.
· Supervision of a team consisting of four lead operators and 30 to 40 operations personnel.
· Responsible for delivering production targets.
· Responsible for the development of annual operating budget and weekly forecasting and accrual of costs.
· Responsible for approval of selection, purchase and installation of production equipment.
· Integrate with the Maintenance and Integrity teams to help deliver reliability and maintenance execution and support ABSA Owner User program.
· Collaborate with other internal teams such as Procurement, Production Engineering and Project Engineering to successfully deliver business objectives. Responsible for notifying and accurately reporting incidents at the workplace in a timely manner.
· Develop training plans to strengthen the team and continuously mentor to bring forward the best effort by all.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· 10+ years of operations experience with plants, compression, dehydration and gathering systems.
· Three to five years of supervisory experience.
· Third Class Power Engineering or Gas Operations Certificate.
· Technologist degree/diploma would be considered an asset.
· Possesses a full working knowledge of operations in areas of production as it is related to 7G’s assets.
· Possess a strong working knowledge of regulations and laws that govern the oil and gas industry and feel comfortable working with regulators when required.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interface in a positive manner.
· Strong understanding of production operations with an ability to guide day-to-day operations within the scope of operating practices and applicable industry standards and regulations.
· Demonstrates supervisory, leadership, staff development and project management skills.
· Demonstrates initiatives in problem solving.
· Supports and initiates required change.
· 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with overtime as required
· Travel required occasionally
Application Deadline: Monday, August 19, 2019
Seven Generations is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews. We thank you for your interest.
Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
4400, 525 – 8 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 1G1