WELDING INSPECTOR BARGE 1
The specific skills required include RTR & PaUT knowledge and experience.
• Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent preferred.
• Valid AWS CWI or CSWIP certification in welding inspection with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in welding inspection after the certification.
• NDT level II in RT, UT.
• Prior experience in working on clad (UNS N08825 & UNS N06625) pipeline project.
• Offshore positions require valid offshore training (such as, BOSIET, OPITO H2S) and be medically fit for offshore work.
• Sound knowledge on welding processes, base metals, filler metals.
• Good knowledge of the weldability of Clad pipes.
• Good knowledge of welding inspection, internal visual inspection with camera and laser, Intermediate RT, laser measurements for hi-lo, external visual inspection.
• Conversant with international codes and standards.
• Computer literate.
• Leve II in PT and MT is an added advantage.
• Strong preference given to candidates with prior Qatargas or Qatargas shareholder project experiences
IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIAS, SHARE YOUR CV TO
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org