We are hiring local or overseas candidates for our client in KAHRAMAA Project in Qatar.
Job Title: Well field operator (10 Nos)
Nationality: Any Nationality
A Well Field Operator working in a water corporation typically plays a crucial role in managing and maintaining well fields used for water supply. Their responsibilities include:
1. Well Operations: Operating, monitoring, and maintaining the equipment and machinery used in the well field. This includes pumps, valves, and other mechanical systems used for water extraction.
2. Routine Inspections: Conducting regular inspections of wells to ensure they are functioning correctly. This involves checking equipment, measuring water levels, and assessing overall well conditions.
3. Maintenance and Repairs: Performing routine maintenance and repairs on well equipment. This may involve troubleshooting issues, replacing parts, or coordinating repairs with maintenance teams.
4. Water Quality Monitoring: Monitoring water quality parameters to ensure compliance with safety and regulatory standards. This involves conducting tests and interpreting results to ensure the water meets quality standards.
5. Safety and Compliance: Adhering to safety protocols and regulations in the operation and maintenance of well fields. They need to be knowledgeable about safety procedures and ensure that the well field meets environmental and safety standards.
6. Data Recording and Reporting: Keeping records of operations, maintenance activities, and water quality data. This information is often reported to supervisors, regulatory agencies, and other relevant stakeholders.
7. Emergency Response: Being prepared to respond to emergencies or unexpected situations, such as equipment failures or contamination issues. Quick response and problem-solving skills are crucial in such cases.
8. Team Collaboration: Collaborating with other team members, such as engineers, technicians, and supervisors, to ensure efficient and effective operations of the well field.
9. Equipment Upkeep: Keeping an inventory of spare parts and necessary equipment for maintenance and repairs, ensuring that supplies are stocked and available when needed.
1. Experience: Relevant work experience in water network operations, maintenance, or a related field is typically required, often at least 3-5 years..
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com , only shortlisted candidates will be notified.